POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guggenheim musuem NY(WIP) : Guggenheim musuem NY(WIP) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Guggenheim musuem NY(WIP)
From: Thomas
Date: 28 Feb 2001 12:19:49
Message: <3A9D3323.62E121D8@gmx.net>
Hi all,

I bought a book about architecture the other week and it has a nice
picture on the front of the Guggemheim Museum in New York. I made a very
simple version of it in POV and started playing around with the
radiosity. What I haven't been able to achieve is that the walls stay
white, instead of the blue-ish tint they get now. And that the area
between the cones stays really dark. Any clue how I can achieve that? If
I turn up the ambient of the finish it gets whiter, but then the the
dark area goes a way as well.

And the walls are to clean as well they need something that gives it a
bit more structure, but normal bumps didn't look good on it. Any
suggestions are more then welcome.

Regards,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message